With Thanksgiving right around the corner, planning is underway! A staple on most tables is cranberries. A small berry whose delivery is capable of dividing some households.
Jelly straight from the can? Sauce born from whole berries simmered on the stove? There can be only one!
- 1 can of Cranberry Sauce (we prefer Ocean Spray
What you do with them:
- Open Can
- Slide onto Dish
- 1 bag whole cranberries
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons of Orange Juice
- 1 Cinnamon Stick
What You Do With Them
- Combine sugar and orange juice into sauce pan
- Dissolve sugar
- Add cranberries and cinnamon stick to dissolved sugar
- Cook over medium heat until skins pop
Not a fan of cranberry sauce?? We got you…allow us to introduce: